Thursday, January 1, 2009

=.=

What a new year, my house got thief come steal things, so dangerous. Mum mood not so good today didn’t sleep well. Dad at night also can’t sleep well need wake up at midnight go out look and check to make sure no thief come. What life is this? What world is this? Nowadays haiz………….
Maybe it is good time my parents follow me go back to KL on coming Wednesday night 7 Jan, travel to Cameron highland, it’s time to relax again. Thanks God give this opportunity. When I look at calendar today, I look at 10 January is Saturday maybe I can go Mega church fellowship at night after come down from Cameron, but I think again something is more important waiting me. What is that? So special! I get it after think for few minutes, is my mum 50th birthday on 10 Jan. How could I almost forget? Only dad, mum and I how we going to celebrate? No idea. Maybe I will use BB plan. You know what is BB plan? BB stand for Big Budget plan, because we stay at hotel ask the worker prepare everything then pay money for them. Sure cost a lot, if got other plan will be better. I will think again.
Coming Wednesday back KL I haven’t pack my luggage, no mood to pack and no heart too, still early, look like feel don’t want go back already. 3 months ++ holiday, my heart is very steady at hometown.
What a stupid list I made today, asking what I need to bring back to study.
1. Bra
2. Underwear
3. Shirt
4. Pants ….
Then a sound talking “stupid these of course sure want bring, can you write something that you need buy here bring out because outside hard or can’t get it.”
Sweat……….=_= I so blur today! Last night count down at beach, sleep at 2am so tired.

Wish you all “HAPPY 牛Year”.

No comments: