Saturday, January 24, 2009

算了吧!

Worst come to worst, if anything thing goes wrong again which I think is serious for my own business…… I have a bad decision waiting me. Maybe for you guys it just a small case only. And I don’t like to listen to any explanation, excuse, apologize, which will burden me hurt me. I can’t support anymore. First impression is very important to me, if I feel something wrong I can’t tolerate. I judge people by first impression which I can’t change my mind until now. I have this plan seen last year quit CF and Sunday service too. Maybe this sentence is clear in my mind right now “Monica 你还能臣多久”. Don’t ever ask me question about this again. I have freedom to write anything in my blog!
亲爱的阿爸天父,我满心感谢你,让我`学习那么多,让我成长,让我知道这世界是那么复杂的,希望有一天您说够了,待我出这环境,新的一年,新的开始,明天会更好。不叫我们遇见试探,救我们脱离凶恶,因为国度,权柄,荣耀都是你的直到永远,阿门。

No comments: