Thursday, January 29, 2009

Argh………….

What I did from Saturday until today Thursday, 6 days. Argh….. I want “ki xiao” 6 days I doing my 2 reports for physiology and biotechnology. I plan to do some revision for this one week holiday but I struggling on my reports. Ahhhh…………..can’t finish too until today, everyday sit in front facing computer search for information but l found useless information. 3 days left my report haven’t reach half way stupid physiology report. No time for my tutorial question already. Especially first time I am shock because usually tutorial question 1 or 2 pages only, but my microbiology tutorial 23 pages, wah…I thought is one semester tutorial but today I realize is for first tutorial class only. Really want “ki xiao”. 23 pages tutorial if I finish it wah…. I can publish a book already. Sorry la I think after I saw this thick tutorial, I never saw it put back inside file I wouldn’t do it, pretend never saw this set tutorial. Hei, science students also normal human not a Robot or God. 我们是人不是机器人,也不是神!Stress. Nowadays, a lots student study until crazy, “tanjung rambutan”. Don’t know when our turn is. Who know maybe one day we will be one of them.

No comments: