Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I am special!

What so special! I think everyone is specially too. Actually I found out I became more weird already. My friends always say my eyes to big especially when wake up from sleep, and some people say my head very big. My head big because my body small size, so its look bigger. My eyes so big because of my parents, genetic problem of course I am pure Chinese although many people asking am I mixed.
Some of my friends know very well of my style in school, even lecturer talk in front, and Momo sit there quietly eyes so big looking at lecture like giving 100% attention, but you are wrong. Actually my mind is thinking something else, I can’t pay attention to what lecturer say and dreaming. Most of the times I feel sleepy when attend lecture class. That’s why my result so bad. But I really feel stress when I can’t understand what lecturer talk so better don’t listen. I only can study when I have the feeling that I want reading so most of the time I study myself, but sometime I really listen to lecturer for a while only then my heart will fly away. I catch by lecturer before during foundation in PJ my Maths lecturer Mr Ong, always ask me question that I never give him any answer because I can’t answer and keep quiet open my eyes big-big stay at the lecturer. And finally he give up me never ask me question in class. My mind can’t stop thinking. Same as in church, when pastor sharing I really can’t pay attention too. And this year new pastor in our church he speak very fast in Chinese, I have difficult I catching the words, I have to catch word by word listen carefully but I need digest slowly in my mind and it’s too late sure I miss some part of the information. After finish the service I can totally forget what I listen today within few minutes. Maybe some of you may not know about this.
This semester I have an elective subject which I choose Human Resource, in first lecture the lecturer ask me question “give an example that business own by one owner”. Wah…, I thinking of other thing he ask me question but common sense question I can answer it because I have the answer in my mind “stationary shop”. Unluckily he knows I didn’t listen to him because this example he just talks about it. hahahaha. It’s good for me because I will try to pay attention in class call my heart and my mind come back. For the tutorial of Human Resource another tutor is teaching us. She asks whole class to introduces our self. And Sarawakian is very popular one in our class because seldom saw Sarawak human. When one of my course mate say he is from Kuching, I don’t know why the tutor so surprise and ask why study here so far, my friend answer that sibling study in Utar before. I know she will ask me same question. When my turn I answer no choice UTAR my choice. Whole class laugh. Zzzzzzzzz…… Because Utar motor is my choice. Some time the words come out from my mouth you all will laugh and feel so funny. But I don’t think is funny. Only you guys laugh until I feel you all are funnier, laugh until like what o. So they think I am very creative.
This year and today new year I want make my life different. Change my style during lecture class, and I want be more initiative. For example, in any season always my friends sms greet me first then I only replay them, but now CNY I sms to my friends greet them first before they sms me. I must have initiative to do thing to make my life different. Initiative chat in MSN with friends not they come to find me chat. And my mum almost calls me every day but now I call back to my mum every day. So I think now she knows what I feel before bother her. INITIATIVE makes life different. This semester I become more stress up with my study because is harder so I hope I can spend more time on my study besides serve in church. And my healthy condition not so good people say me become thinner. Pray for my healthy. Hope you guys understand me when I reject any invitation. I really don’t have much extra time to go out for any event except dinner and lunch time. I only can feel relax when worship in church Sunday service and CF. I am different from normal human need sleep at least 8 to 10 hours per day, if not I will in blur condition. Nap is very important to me. Holiday some time I can sleep for 12 hours. How tired I am. Thanks God make me so different. He has his own Purpose in every human life.

No comments: