Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Bye 2008!

My feel,
My heart is feel so sour,
My heart is hurt,
My mind is blank.

Friends asking,
When go back to studying,
My parents and I is going to traveling,
12 January only start schooling.

I am looking backward,
I am so sad looking this year,
I am so hate looking what happen in church,
I am so suffer in looking my church life.

How I am going to face Kampar,
Next year back Kampar,
Next year is also next week back Kampar,
Oh, my dear brother and sister in Kampar.

But I proud of my own performance in UTAR,
But I like my friend in school,
But I happy with my Housemate,
But I satisfy with my family.

When I going back to Mega church,
Oh no half year I not going back,
My heart is going to be Ice,
Let time going pass longer wash all feeling.

Because I couldn’t able answer when I can go back,
Because I leave it to God,
Because I never think about it,
Because I keep pray in my heart.

3 months holiday is time to say bye,
So sad my heart, mind, soul need to say bye,
Miri, Sarawak bye,
No encouragement to say bye.

Thanks my parents accompany,
Thanks spend time travel with me,
Thanks send me back to UTAR,
Thanks I not alone in flight again.

New Year is coming,
New pastor in Kampar,
New Momo is coming,
New thing is going to done by God in my life.

1 comment:

Yune said...

New momo...next time don't hang ur underwear on gates ya!!! wakaka!!! U will hv our accompanimeny...