Sunday, January 11, 2009

cameron highland trip!

Happy, enjoyable, and tired too with my parents this few day! But i lost my tupperwear bottol in texi when reach KL on 1am midnight, forgot to take it when reach hotel, sad! First i want thanks to this car rent by my parents drive too cameron and kampar.


Gen 2 RM120 per day. Always get lost in KL road, hahaha.
Momo+Mama
Steamboat in Cameron nice! but 2 shirt + jacket + steamboat = still damn cool

My mum. wei.... never saw strawberry kah? san ba lao so happy?

Yer.... what is this?
This is Momo vomit.... sick lo....when check out at cameron hotel vomit at dust bin! my present to cameron!


Momo =thief?
No la, want buy strawberry need pluck by own hands! where got people make business like this o?


Hii Family

Dad+Momo+Mum= stupid Hii family





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wah,your mama pretty also o...
hahaha^^