Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Angry? ?sad?? disappointed??

Today I wake up 7.30am prepare to go school having lecture. I finish my lecture on 11am. Then go to canteen helping the recruitment drive of biological science society for 2 hours and then continue my microbiology lecture from 1pm to 3pm. After that, 3pm I have meeting for the UTAR Famine until 5.30pm. I rush home after the meeting due to a sms told me “6pm we have dinner together than only go CF meeting in church”. When reach home not enough time for me to take bath so I prepare wait the van come to fetch me, but until 6.15pm I still waiting. I call the driver but he said “not 6.45pm meh”. It is ok. I wait again until 7.15pm the van only reach. I am so angry with tired and hungry stomach. I totally disappointed with our Kampar CF just want give up. SHIT! 1 hour I can do a lot of things I can read or study at home than waste the time waiting the van. Really angry and they give me the reason is typing error in massage. WHAT THE TUT!!!!!!!! I still very angry and sleepy too without take nap on weekday because full of class on day time. My time table is very consistence everyday start 9 am until around 5.30pm like working hours. Please have a good time management. I hate waiting people, I hate people come late. I don’t want to blame anyone. Just consider that I am too unlucky. The meeting for CF I am quiet until 11pm I just talk a big only. New pastor not bad, I like the way he talk straight forward, logic, professional, specific, got clear vision. Oh dear God where my time I allocate to my study today all gone, and where my time to read bible or daily bread all gone. I so sad no time for my study and tomorrow 9 am I got practical, haven’t read my lab manual. I want to study only, my study is number 1 in my heart and church is number 2 already.

No comments: