Sunday, January 4, 2009

感恩的心!

Today is 2009 first Sunday, first service in my own church, also the last service in this church, because I going to leave soon. Not sure when I will come back again. Count down for 2 more days that I need to say bye to Miri. Thanks Pastor Michael share with us today about forget behind, look forward! Yes, I agree what did he said forget behind doesn’t mean like a white paper erase all things, but you will still remember some pass story. However, we need encouragement to have faith in God, live in God words. Life is like a race. In a race sometime we will look behind pass story but a while only then we need continue to reach forward, press on. This sharing gave me a big guide line in 2009. Another is pastor Lau is back to serve in our church in Chinese service. After service having lunch with pastor Lau 2 years before I go to study, he also went to Hosanna study, but now he is back today, 2 years later we meet back today also the last day don’t know when we can meet again. Anyone those who wish to meet me again last chance, our old school classmate organize a gathering on Tuesday night 8pm at Boulevard 99 café. Thanks to my church brother and sister wish me 一路顺风,and can u guys guest what come to my mind is 半路失踪!wakaka

2 comments:

Liz said...

wat the~
really funny abt d 一路顺风,半路失踪...大吉利市!haha~
Gambate lo gal, Hv faith in God, Live in His words!!!
New year ady, all d bad thgs thrown behind, y shud we b influenced by those rite... ;p
More blessings ahead~
Chou momo, u really ignore me for quite some time liao.... haha
^^

MonicaMomo said...

Sorry lo, i ignore you for quite long time d? Like that u will more appreciate our friendship! U know i am very quiet and no initiative to talk to people just like clam the shell is always close. U look like want give up this clam. Some people i ingore for few years.
NVM, next time meet let u hug emm...better dont too close i scare, emm...kiss?? nope la too open, just shake hand with big smile.
Dont too miss me la i will feel very sorry de focus on ur study!