Monday, January 12, 2009

first day in school!

Today first day in school, I found that I hard to breath already! Now is year 2 semester 1, and today Monday whole day lecture, 1st lecture biochemistry and cell metabolism, after I read through the slides show with the complicated structures I can’t get it not understand and very hard too. How I going to survive like this only 1st lecture introduction only. So disappointed, I just rise up my result a big and now this semester damn hard. The second lecture is microbiology I like this subject but the lecturer just new, not good in teaching read everything in slides and make all students fall asleep. My eyes so big also can’t open in this lecture class. Other subject such as physiology and principles of biotechnology requires a lot memory space in my brain. I am going to be crazy. Maybe last semester I need 8GB storage now I need more than 100GB after bought the thick book. I have 4 subjects lab which is doubled last semester only 2 subjects lab. Another elective subjects management and human resource. I think I will choose human resource because I learn management in foundation already, hope to learn new thing, although many friends chosen management because they said easy to score. But I receive a present today in school is a Kangaroo from Australia, thanks a lot. New year new semester need put more attention, but I still can’t survive in lecture why I will fall asleep?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hM~~can la.
you sure can do it!!
give yourself confident k??
we are always there for help...