Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Emotions!

Many people said that I am to quiet always no emotions show on face. Yup a big like cool blood type animal. But start this year I want to learn to give more emotions to you guys. You all have not yet see my real angry face will crazy later, haha. Today just now I packing my luggage because tonight flight back KL, my phone rang a massage from my course mate. She said that she reach school already and our time table only come out on Friday. I start have feeling what the tu……..UTAR = turtle. 3 months holiday doing what o all staff “Goyang Kaki”. UTAR financial Officer KNS FACE! KNS= kanasai, why you all will know when make payment, slow motion like no food eat and if too many students the face will black up. Sometime no manner treat students come not on time and especially lunch hour always go early come back late. It’s true this all I meet before in Kampar. UTAR start to be stingy already, because last time they use to post student bill to our home address so that we can made payment easy. But now they change already “Please come to general office to take your student bill”! What the tu……It only cost around 50sen to post a letter! My friend told me our student bill RM5727 increased last semester not reach RM4500. I need back to school take the bill only can make payment later. Kampar hard to go bank too so far from our school they only bring trouble to student don’t want post to us.
Another I heard a lot complain from Westlake the place we live in Kampar. Westlake officer=MONEY FACE! No Money No Talk! Money is everything without money you are nothing! Just last year my 3 months holiday and my rental RM 230 include water, electric, laundry and so on. But I request for cut some fee like water, electric, laundry because I not there for 3 months. They officer said I need to pay too. What to do they are money face want money. Ok lo I pay total RM690 bank in to them. I every time ask mummy money, mummy money, mummy money……… Mum said “You Money Spender”, I not open bank one! Yesterday I bank in RM460 for this month rental and they request 1 more month deposit again. That’s why I don’t like some of the Kampar people like money especially earn from students. Mum what to do I need money to feed them make sure they mouth is full of money! Every time I talk the officer my fire is come out from my head, that’s why I don't like go Westlake office or UTAR as well. Until now I haven’t go sign my agreement to continue live in Westlake I pay already keep they month shut up!
To my friends those who study at Setapak last year, this year move to Kampar live in Westlake, Good I heard that when you request change room they charge you 1 month rental and your parents scold them. Good news for me I like to hear more stories about those parents scold Westlake officer. Do come share with me I will very happy ^.^

1 comment:

LimKahYee, Kylie said...

chill chill...hhahaha.. ;)