Thursday, October 29, 2009

3 years he still waits me!

Last two days I received a sms written how are you long time no see. Then Wah…… I am shock a secondary classmate that admires me still waiting me. LOL, who the hell tell him I am back to Miri? Or he saw me??? After I think for long time I only remember he also live in Jee Foh there. At first I thought he just like my old friend old classmate that chat through sms. But suddenly he ask me didn’t go pakto meh? I say I still single. He faster replay me that he also still single=.= Then he ask me still remember what happen during last time. I say I only remember you always buy the chocolate bread put in my beg or drawer and love letter that BROKEN by me to small pieces and throw in rubbish bin, then other classmates pick up all the small pieces papers arrange it back and read it. Finally whole class knows. Of course I still remember that time he sit beside me. Then he asks me do you still remember what he writes. I say I can’t remember already because all Chinese words. He still tell me he still can remember, he write “I LOVE U”, “want me be his gf” and “want hold my hand”. I still remember I very bad that time go back tell my mummy, then my mummy go school find our teacher in charge of 5s1 complain this guy disturb my study. Finally we didn’t sit together already he sit on first table right in front table of teacher one, I sit at last row corner near the door. During the teacher teaching time he faces never look in front turn his head look behind smile at me. I feel so geli. He remind me a lot of things I get top 10 in class one he even better than me, he get top 3 in class but start from behind==…….. Finally we graduate in form 5, he ask me where I continue study, I remember I tell him I study at Curtin university at Miri because I get full scholarship for foundation study. Then he really go and register to study at Curtin. Until now 3 year he still studies at Curtin in business course where am I? Last minutes I buy ticket fly to PJ Utar study my foundation. hahahaha that time I really bad hor? I still remember he can’t believe I study there, somehow test me. I give her my PJ address he asks his friend send a dictionary to me and finally I accept it to prove that I really study at PJ. But this few day he start keep sms me “what are you doing now”……………..I lazy reply. Don’t wait me please…although I graduate next year. But I really thanks him give me such special memory seldom have guy so brave. But you are really not my type. Hope God could arrange better one …..but not now I still young, still study, wait ba…still long time to go.

No comments: