Monday, November 9, 2009

Exhausting Sunday!

Recently I found out…….yes it’s really hard for me to wake up early in the morning. Especially Sunday, Monday until Saturday I wake up late around 10am but Sunday have to force myself wake up at 7am go church service. When I wake up SO EARLY haiz….I feel like so dizzy walking also can’t balance myself. What to do have to force de ma, my mind to go church service is stronger than continue to sleep. When mum saw me she keep asking you go church again ah…..don’t go la sleep more==
When come back from church my mind set to sleep is stronger than to play computer games, so whatever if you all want steal my crops go ahead I mean in facebook a lot idiot games. hahahah…how long I sleep wah….sometime 3 to 4 hours. Even when pastor is sharing in front my mind is still sleeping and dreaming.
Until night I went shopping with my parents and practice bowling with them. Long time didn’t shopping with them. Funny night, when mum saw a nice shoes, she asks me nice ma, I answer buy la. Then mum asks dad nice ma, dad says ok. Then mum took 2 pair shoes asks dad which 1 nice dad already choose 1 but after that mum took again another pair asks dad this one nice ma. Dad says each type buy one la. Sweet……………..mummy ah u better buy whole shop la….Finally mum buy shoes lo.



very pretty meh? Aunty style shoes

Then next station mum want look for formal wear in parkson. Suddenly mum says this one nice for you. I look at it ok lo. As mum wish I go and try it in fitting room. Just simply wear and mum says wah……handsome & pretty I also want get 1. ==

i wonder y this fitting room inside got chair 1~


And finally hahahahahah……….mum biggest size is XL can’t fit mum body because mum upper 2 balls too big after button up in the middle of 2 balls will open saw mum bra…wahahahaahaa……I bought it mum can’t ……I saw the price RM129.90…..never mind mum pay.


Finally practice bowling coming Sunday dad & mum going to have competition. During secondary school time I always accept junior teach them bowling and this is my first time accept such old student age start with 50 n ++. Whole bowling court here only 3 of us late at night after shopping came here.lol


Ma ah...u really fat d....


Not bad daddy highest score 117, mum louzy one 82 and finally momo 114.hahahaha


Tell a secret. Down look down at me ok. This two I won compete in whloe miri city interschool competition during secondary school thrid prise in form 4 and second in form 5.


And this i get it during form 5. I am the one who best in Pendidikan Jasmani dan kesihatan in objective and subjective i score 100% the only 1 in school. Yeah~ is my pass....
Study i can, sport i can and computer games also can. God give me one.

No comments: