Friday, October 9, 2009

sick~

Start from Monday my nose start to be very sensitive. I thought is my own nose sensitive start flu but until today Friday my nose still stack with flu hard to breath. Feel very tired this few days although doing nothing. Until last night I fetch my friends from airport where they have a group of people having mission trip in Miri. They flight delay reach hear almost 12am already. My friend stay at my house one night, until this morning around 8am I wake up and my mum talk with me……swt….my mum shock…..hei, girl why u walk like that like want fall down, I just answer Yalo. Because I feel dizzy……having flu and the flu come out yellow in color. Then I saw my friend still sleeping I also go back my bed again and sleep. Suddenly my puppies keep barking so I have to wake up open a tin of chicken meat pedigree for the doggies and “mo mo liang xia gou gou” go back bed and sleep again. Oh yah my sexy dog just gives birth 4 fat and cute puppies. Really like pig every time I come back hometown sure got new puppies. Until 10am I still on bed I heard many horn sound, they walao……really so hardworking horn from 10am until 10.30am I really “bek ta han” wake up again go out look eh…..how come got lorry come to my house. I walk out and ask 3 foreign guys what’s up? One of the guy ask mana boss hantar stock? I say bill let me see. Oh is my brother stock reach today. I try call my brother but can’t get it then I call my mummy lo. Mummy say brother outstation, but yesterday I just received around three hundreds ringgit mineral water which my brother inform me to sign up but today he didn’t ask me to receive any stock. Then I just open the gate let them put down all the boxes again sign up don’t know what inside. The foreign worker ask me mana boss, in my mind boss boss boss hate it….I just say he outstation. Then the foreign workers say U PUNYA LELAKI kah? Walao….what the TUT…….I Just say Abang saya la, is my brother ok not my life partner. Really “KEPO” My two dogs standing there keep barking, the foreign workers say wah cantik anjing kamu. I answer saya ada 6 ekor anjing u mauh tengok 4 lagi suka gigit orang kulit hitam punya. He so scare say no no no. Actually another 4 puppies just know eat and sleep a lot. wahahahaha….After they gone my friend also wake up, is almost 11am so we just go have a lunch and shopping introduce some place for her and send her back to check in Mega Hotel. Until now I just reach home, want continue to sleep, hope my flu faster go away and I don’t like this sexy sound.

No comments: