Thursday, October 15, 2009

Finally I get 3.0


Finally I get 3.0
Yes, is not that easy to get 3.0! But I always work harder improve slow and steady and finally I get it. People always say me don’t put so high target. UTAR get 2.0 is very damn good already many people hard to achieve 2.0. Yes but I still very stubborn want to get what I want. I want 3.0 yes sure a lot people want, I try harder and harder remember exam period study until 12am only sleep and wake up at 6am. It is very hard time to me because I prefer sleep 10 hours per day! I not simply say only I really want get 3.0 not joking I am serious ok. I will prove it to everyone and is proven I get 3.0. I also everyday pray hard to get 3.0 don’t want see 2 in my gpa, thanks God, He hear my prayer and give me 3.02. He give me more 0.02, I will appreciate it. Why still have 0.02 still have 2 behind? I know the meaning 3.02 very important 0.02 for me to remember my pass to have 2 behind my gpa!
Mummy always asks how many A’s you get? I always get at least 1 A but this time sorry no A. Hahhahahaha……. But I get straight B not bad. My 2 friends still remain in 4 flag straight A’s congratulation. I get 3 flag. Thanks to chee wah my 4 flag friend assist me finally I get 3.0. God already given what I want, I should do what I have promise to Him. Look back my pass gpa, 2.12.52.73.02. Never drop! I hope to maintain or to improve it again in my final year! Next target 3.0 again? 3.5? 4.0? Secret hahahaha! Oh ya….did I say I need treat friends to eat if I get 3.0???? I only remember last semester I did say but didn’t get 3.0 but this semester I didn’t say hor….? Or I only tell certain people! or else I will PK….. Bankrupt!

To God be the Glory!

4 comments:

Joey said...

congratz ya^^ work hard and pray hard for it...4.0..no prob for momo oh..haha!!

MonicaMomo said...

Thanks! 4.0 is really hard hahahahha....Dean's List enough lo president's list hard lo~

The Khang said...

u're not saying that u got one A- mie? or i remember wrongly?

Monica said...

No wor! where got!u got bah~ Maybe my moral A- leh who know because pass ma wakakakak