Friday, October 23, 2009

E-mail that I don’t know how to reply!

Dear all,

I am not sure whether i will be travelling to Kampar or not next semester. If it is confirmed, will it be Ok with u if i assigned Dr. Tee Chong Siang as your main supervisor? I already discussed with him and he agreed to supervise you all and you are also free to continue to work on the plants that you suggested to me or you can also discuss with him on other plants (mostly ornamental or crops) that he might be interested. Anyway, kindly let me know of your decision before you contacted him for further discussion.

thanks

regards,
anna


looking at this mail whole morning! May i know who is Dr.Tee? He or she? Never appear in kampar!...

Yesterday vomit untill too blur, i still not have any interest on any food. Now this mail make me lost direction~

No comments: