Saturday, October 24, 2009

Christian!

My mum always likes to say one sentence. In foo chao dialect “mi jiu keng jing ngai” translate to English is “eyes hole very bad” in Chinese 眼睛洞很坏。Now I really understand what it means. It means like keep an eye on you for something.
Ya right, Christian like to differentiate between Christian and non-Christian. Do you ever ask yourself why? It is discrimination? Why we never heard or seldom heard people say Buddhist and non-Buddhist? It depends on your own thinking and own heart how you treat others.
Recently I feel like fade up. Why because what my mum say “mi jiu keng jing ngai” It is good very good sentence to apply on Christian. Ya, I came back to hometown and I found out all my Christian friends in my own church or friend in other church, they of course happy I am back. Why so HAPPY? So they keep their eyes on me. Just like “eyes hole very bad” observe you look for opportunity. Been targeted! Ask me join this and join than events. I know that all event is VERY GOOD as they say. In this world no events is bad one, ok! I know is VERY GOOD for me. But you inform me once enough time and place for any events. ENOUGH ONCE. Don’t always keep asking whether I join the event or not. And some 先斩后奏said that already register for me, what I need to do I just come to the event. Even my aunty from sibu she know that I going back visit grandma next month already call me say church got this event got that event want me join is very good to me. I KNOW EVERYTHING IS VERY GOOD FROM U ALL! But do you all think for me? Is that really good for me? I am 21 years old that program suit me? Can I have chance to do my own decision? I myself am a Christian. I am 21 already, I know how to think for myself.
Are you a Christian? Do you always do the same thing as I mention about? Keep call somebody to join this and that! Do you think from their point of view? Christian should know your own limit don’t too speed up want to push up people around you. Think for them, their own learning style. 有时候比得太急也没用!I think this is the one of the weakness among Christian. Christian believes God will done miracle on other. So let God touch other heart done those miracles is not done by Christian.
Push me too fast I will fade up. I know my own better than other. I AM VERY STABIL CHRISTIAN, OK! I go church service every Sunday. Keep your “mi jiu keng jing ngai” on others Christian or non-Christian. I not suitable targeted by you all. If I want join any event I got hands and legs will go myself and I believe God will touch my heart to go, don’t you all believe in God? If yes thanks God! Your believer still believe you. 不要来烦我,最近比较烦,我比你烦,烦烦烦!
亲爱的阿爸父神:
唉。。。。。。
祷告乃是分靠主耶稣明求的,阿门!

No comments: