Thursday, October 22, 2009

V0Mit~~x3

Yesterday a bit not feeling well already cold flu, but at night I feel nothing. Until this morning mummy wake up me at 7.30am ask me go breakfast and then buy some vegetable and fish. What we eat? We go famous 豆浆油条café with famous laksa.


look like nice?

it's really nice.
The laksa is very nice and very spicy. After breakfast we want go buy some vegetables but when walk through the street I feel like butterfly in stomach, start caught and walk half way of the street I vomit out milky and sticky liquid. Mummy shock look at me ask what happen. Ya, suddenly not feeling well. The aunty cleaning the floor one scold aiyo…..apa hal muntah sini, then I walk 2 steps vomit again on the floor, the aunty scold pergi longkang muntah lah, then I walk 2 steps vomit again. 3 times I vomit…..=.= mummy scold back that aunty tak ada longkang tak ada toilet la, stupid. I can’t control when I want vomit. I scare sick when vomit because very suffer, sore throat + the smell…..yucky……..Then mum walk with me go very far to find public toilet. I wish to go back scold that aunty people invite her come to clean the floor I make the floor dirty is your job to clean la, shit la……if not people ask you come for what. Recall the last time I vomit is at Kampar in toilet at home vomit on someone clothes. I think the aunty want gila already cuci lantai. Now, I no mood to eat anything. Even facebook favorite games also don’t want play already. Maybe the food not clean ba…..or my 肠胃不好?

After vomit out it's really not that nice look and "er xin".....

No comments: