Friday, October 2, 2009

God also did last minute!

Human such as student always did their job last minute.
But, I found that God also like last minute.
Why?
I think we all apply for industrial training on July.
I apply for 2 places one is oil palm plantation and another one is Columbia Asia hospital.
I simply apply because I have no clear direction yet, too pack we need study busy final exam, choosing final project and industrial training too.
Yes I did pray to God, guide me if can get just go training, if can’t get never mind just honeymoon 3 month holiday, optional training.
I have received the letter from Oil Palm Company, they recently do not need any trainees. The Columbia Asia Hospital didn’t replay me. So, I just plan to have 3 months holiday at hometown. During exam period all my friends busy with industrial training stuff go school sign letter pass up letter lot procedures. I just study at home play facebook.
Until finish my exam, went Melacca trip, went KL. Then the two days before I want back Sarawak, on the monorail central on the way to time square, I received a call from Columbia hospital, they want me go there training in laboratory. I am shock I simply apply actually I not really want go training.
And today I check back my application letter forget what I write because how come my friend from biomedical can’t get this opportunity and I from biotechnology get it, I not really like to work in hospital actually.
This is my short letter content, my reason so simple and short, still got people want me.
“I have decided to go this industrial training to gain experience and I am very interested in laboratory work. Besides that I wish to socialize with people among same field.”
well, God had answer my prayer in last minute, I didn’t prepare anything, no lab coat and formal wear at hometown, no time back to school deal with adviser and so on. But God plan everything for me, today I visit the lab, no need formal wear, can wear casual with slipper. I though only animal and plant tissue culture work wear slipper but in hospital laboratory also wear slipper. The person in charge at the Columbia Asia say that they don’t want deal with UTAR want deal with me directly, wah…make me easy lo I no need go back school do the complicated process. The most important thing is all my friends go training and need summit report to school every week, hahahaha, but I no need.
Monday need start training but, my mum have objection work as free labor no income. I also haven’t decide go or not going?
Monday to Friday 8am until 5pm and Saturday half day.
And I haven’t design the Kampar Chinese Methodist church Christmas banner and invitation card because I promise them to design in this 3 months holiday.
And one person birthday present still haven’t design still inside my luggage, haven’t take out.
Look like very busy a lot of thing to do, but I only can relax when friend call me out.
At home feed my fish and dogs. Don’t know who dog come to my house having sex with my dog and give birth 4 puppies which is so fat and cute and totally different from the dog parent.

2 comments:

The Khang said...

huh? then u go or not the industrail training le?

Monica said...

No, mummy dont let me go. Stay at home continue my honeymoon with facebook, restaurant city, island paradase,barn buddy, country story, happy aquarium.....see i so busy...