Thursday, April 30, 2009

Exhausted

Today I have my elective paper at 9am organization and human resource. Wake up at 6.30am do last review of my own short point notes. When reach exam hall I look at white board one room more than six courses students for the final exam paper. I chose a place and sit down look at the paper, shock first time in my final exam paper one page only, 4 question hundred marks. Never mind one page also easy for me because 2 hours test i finish around 1 hour then leave the hall. I so tired now. Next week, 3 continuous tests on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, 9 am will kill me soon. Everyday study until 2am to 3am, sleep around 5 hours plus 30 minutes afternoon nap.

1 comment:

w3ndY 温迪 said...

Gambateh...momo....
let us work hard to get good result to glorify our mighty god...
u can do it with god's strength...