Friday, April 3, 2009

Stress again

I am damn busy this few weeks. I hate it. Every day sleep late at night around 2 am wake up around 6am. Lecture class fall in sleep. When having test in class i also feel sleepy too, sometime study until sleep together with my notes. And this coming week microbiology quiz on monday, physiology report need pass up on tuesday and wednesday biochem report and 2 biotech reports, total 3 reports need pass up.
The problems is i cant do my 2 biotech reports, totally no idea blank mind. Haiz every time look at this few black black DNA analysis photo dont know how to do the reports my mind also shut down black in color no light iniside my brain cant do the report. How to do the DNA maping using this two black photo, some more need draw graph where the source of the graph?


I totally no time for my own revision for final. After next week i will start my first paper for the final that is Lab test before study week. Just want to sleep, if this world more than 24 hours is so good. But actually in real everyday is more than 24 hours. Try go and figure out it really more than 24 hours per day but if i not wrong extra few minutes.

No comments: