Friday, April 10, 2009

so complicated!

某一个礼拜天
momo- waiting at bus stop want go church
X guy- (UTAR year 1 sem 1 IT 28 years old, 秃头+big stomach) He talk a lot with momo but momo can’t remember already.
In church
momo- sit alone.
X guy- 有人坐吗?然后就坐下来。
唱诗歌时。。。。。
明明够用的诗歌簿还要share。。。。
After church
X guy- 我拿了一些传单看好了给你看很好看的!
momo- …………..
X guy – 你有去过GKH(Grand Kampar Hotel)吃吗?有promotion RM5 lunch。 可以去。。。。
momo- scare run away。。。。。。piu。。。。。。。。。
After momo reach home
Burnice call me, “hei momo the x guy ask May wen (CF committee member) your phone number luckily she didn’t give, and x guy also ask me but I also didn’t give”.
momo- thank God.
Yesterday night, 受难节圣餐崇拜。
momo- sit alone
x guy- come sit beside momo
momo- piu 。。。。。。。。。。bye bye。。。。。。
And tonight,受难节崇拜。
momo-bring 3 new friends to church and they fetch me, so I didn’t follow church van
x guy- In van asking monica leh……..(Burnice told me)
In church
momo- sit with my 3 friends.
But suddenly “dao shi come” ask me help to control laptop and projector tonight.
momo- move to front 1st chair (Thanks GOD a chance to serve u again)
among my 3 friends 2 girls and one guy ( L guy)
x guy – move to momo place and tell the L guy can I sit here?
L guy- say monica place.
x guy- this long chair actually can sit 5 people one, then he sit down.
X guy- talk a lot to L guy.
Before that
momo actually told L guy about x guy.
Whole tonight service I didn’t go back my place remain in front control the laptop whole night.
After service.
L guy- my 情敌 talk a lot to me.
momo- x guy is trying to get close to momo friends.
x guy- dare you talk to 情敌.
Conclusion:
x guy- 很烦,便太老,离我远一点,我二十岁,你uncle la。 很想一巴掌扫过去。不知天高地厚的人。没看过脸皮这样厚的人,比babi皮还厚的人。在烦我就不客气。
According to science term guy 20++ years old秃头 high in hormone testosterone mean high in sex activity, or GILA SEX. So girls becareful of this guy.

2 comments:

w3ndY 温迪 said...

haiz....
pity momo,
being kacau by an uncle.....
he is like this de la...
juz nw i follow friend's car to church,that time he see me as he juz back from school at bus stop...
ask me so many things....

Yune said...

momo...u r so cute...they way u describe the x-guy...haha!
and the L-guy also... 情敌?