Thursday, May 7, 2009

对不起!

对不起!对不起!我不是故意杀死你!I am so sorry! i also dont know when i kill you. I finish my last paper today i come back i saw you die on my window. So sad i become murder. Finish exam should be happy but after i saw it. Yer........I really so sorry i very blur this few days due to the 3 continuous exam papers almost kill me. Please tonight dont come to my dream scold me "sorry no cure". 我什么时候挟死你的,你的尸体都干了。Anyway, i shoud pack my thing now tomorrow 6pm train gonna to leave kampar. Bye bye kampar. Sunday i will back KL, who want go movie with me on monday and tuesday only! Wednesday night 7pm flight i going back to my parents there!

2 comments:

The Khang said...

The lizaaard so cham~~~ bian bian adi... was me helped you move it away de le... If not, don't know how u sleep that night, hahax... Kidding la...

MonicaMomo said...

yalah. i know you very "Yong Gang" if clement sure scare already "Dan xiao Gui"