Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I so happy now! one moment only!

I so happy because i finish my biotechnology last report in this semester. Wakakak, use 3 weeks to finish it. 2moro need hand up 3 reports. Now i finish all already feel like more relax. But next week lab test havent study yet. Because of these 3 reports today our class attendence so bad, total 7 students attend the lecturer, but the class still going on although many of you absence. Of course i am one of seven. Keke





This is part of the report Maping insert DNA and the plasmid.


















And Finally i have chance to chat with my family few hours through skype video call. More comfortable now. Final coming soon, i havent start my plan yet. Is time to take action already because start on study week is too late, our paper start early and end early one week compare to others.









No comments: