Sunday, April 19, 2009

First time fly away!

Today around 1pm I feel hungry and decide to go lunch with my friends. After lunch we cycle back, when almost reach home, can’t imagine……………………..
What happen…………
I also don’t know…….
Somehow…..
An umbrella fall into my bicycle ring, stop rolling and the speed is too fast…………….
An then…………..
momo flying…………………
Momo fall on semen, near basket ball court…………….
Pain until…………..
I can’t move…………….
Sit there…………
One leg can’t move………
My butt pain and think hit on the bone on right side butt.
Both my knees swelling………………….
But after one moment my leg only start has feeling………
Can stand up walk slowly back home……….
But the umbrella still in my bicycle ring can’t take out.
Oh my goodness!
Take a mirror in toilet taking bath look at my butt the skin is pink and red color.
Now momo can’t sit properly, pity…..
Must sit with another butt touch on chair…………
See tomorrow how………
All my friends laugh include me when I stand up with my hand touch on butt…
Butt pain + knee pain
Don’t know tomorrow still can go jogging on 7.30am or not.
Haiz………….


The umbrella terrible........

No comments: