Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Problems!

Recently a lot troubles!
Relationship with friends, my housemates, and my gang, i found out i prefer do thing alone.
Communication- always misscommunication- lead to angry, emo, ungly face, among you guys of course not me.
Studies- Oh my Goodness! a lot of stuff to read, final ~stress.

Maybe we too close to each other?
Maybe we shoud have some space among us?
So i what i will do is....
close my door.....
U knock no respone....
study myself.....
sleeping......
online.......

no disturb pls....

Thanks......

CF or church stuff is time to put down!
Now is urgent thing my final.
Is really important for me this time.
Score well?
mummy kept calling- " take care, do more revision, study hard", study hard before you study smart. The more u depends on knowladge the less you depends on luck. ZERO option, force to study.
PRAY MORE.......

1 comment:

w3ndY 温迪 said...

momo,
Gambateh!!!
let us work hard n pray hard for this final exam....
hope to get good result to glorify god...