Sunday, April 5, 2009

Why!

Yesterday i went to friend house discuss about report. When I need my pen drive I took it out and then WAH! Since when my pen drive become like this, crack. Before that when I put into beg didn’t realize was cracked. Live is like this pen drive. Somehow the cover will crack. Unexpected, miracle break by own? Too long didn’t touch my pen drive, when need it only realize crack like a hole. My life now is damn busy until I realize a black hole there. What is the hole? Long time I didn’t touch my bible, big black hole inside I can’t see anything. Where my Jesus? I lost Him when I am too busy. Relation become so far until can’t see anything. Hmm I will pay more attention about it. And WAO how long I didn’t contact my family, I also can’t remember. How daddy, mummy, jie jie, and go go now? Wait after Wednesday I will improve my relationship with them because still very busy now.


Like this maybe will look much more better.


No comments: