Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Pity Momo

Sorry momo need rest now, sleep + Zzzzzzz + …….
Flu + cold + throat ached + fever
No computer games recently
Miss my maple story but my mum dont like me play!
i know today final result is out, show you all my result.

momo result is better than last semester.
Momo handphone is out of function because you all keep sms me and call me ask my result, no battery.
And my msn is hang you all keep find me!
X friend: Monica do you plan to receipt any paper?
Momo:=___=, No. I didnt get any D , so cannot receipt. No chance, God love me didnt give me D
X friend: o.
Momo: UTAR change law, only D and F can receipt, other grade only repeat!

Y friend: How your result? can receipt two paper one semester i get 2 D.
Momo: u so lucky the maximum paper u can receipt is 2 in one semester.
Y friend: o, i plan to receipt
Momo: Good luck,o!

Dont ask my result anymore! i am satisfy with my result.

Bamboo stick is in the process growing healthy......

No comments: