Saturday, October 25, 2008

Jom Heboh

Today damn tired, morning until afternoon I have a fellowship at Dynasty Hotel from 8.30am until 3pm, learn a lot God words but too sleepy all forget already it is all about family empowerment. Then I go to Boulevard there with my sister because Jom Heboh comes to miri again. First time I go and look around for this program because last few time when Jom Heboh reach miri I not around. Actually I also not really know about this Jom Heboh from TV3 program, a lot of Malay singer I also don’t know who is them. But actually is kind of business I think, because they sales a lot of things, games, and so on. I don’t like it because this program in Malay one + Malay song damn noisy. They come for this Saturday and Sunday, Miri traffic jam now, near my church too I think tomorrow I need do church early. I go there sure have a purpose to support my brother, he is a sale man, having stall there and target sell 5000 packages. 1 package RM 10 not cheap also because I got buy 1 I know what inside, but is good opportunity to make business. So many Brunei cars already reach Miri and many people from outstation also come.


I like this sweet cotton one from Jom Heboh only RM1.50
Dont know what Game inside?


This is the Ghost House of Jom Heboh, i not interest because it only RM2 per person so cheap sure lousy Ghost!

i bought it from my bro stall RM10, 5 rubbish.



Lol brother stall.

Announcement, I will back KL on 7 January next year with my long gas mum and dad. We will travel to Cameron highland. School start on 12 jan so my parents back will back Sarawak on 12 jan. Come on Mum and Dad I already 20 years old no need you two send me back to school. My mum is like that like send me to school especially the first day of school until form 5 I graduate but now University also like that. I still can remember when I was form 5 raining day my mum will take umbrella and stand outside my classroom waiting there, oh my goodness is my classroom door not at gate. My mum wish to know my friends that I meet at KL and Kampar, so who don’t want to have trouble with my long gas mother please if saw me go far away or trade me as stranger. If you very 38 or 8 welcome talk to me I can introduce my parents to you. My mum 48 + my dad 56 years old =104 wao ……….long gas!



3 comments:

Yune said...

haha! Good lo... ur mom take care of u very well...haha!wish u hv a nice day when u r in cameron la...

MonicaMomo said...

lol.............u want to know my mum i can introduce to u. testing first my first rat. 当我的白老鼠是你们的福气哦!wakakakaka

Anonymous said...

ler.. this is another rubbish post.