Wednesday, October 15, 2008

出去就要花钱!

Today morning
Mum: later we go eat breakfast and go Alliance bank, ok?
Momo: No, I not free promise friend go breakfast, some more brother outstation want me go CIMB make payment and Public bank too.
Mum: ok, you stay at home so many days should go out with friend.
Momo: I got go bank anything I can help, mum?
Mum: oh ya, I plan to sub Alliance bank credit card for you, you not free never mind.
Momo: I got RHB bank one enough already, still can use.
Mum: I don’t like RHB bank, Alliance bank better easy for me.
Momo: o, next time go la wait me free first.
- Human always want better service in life just like my mum like enjoy better things.
Sister: You go help bro make payment, can help me pay also?
Momo: ok, ok, which bank?
Sister: Not bank, but “pondok”.
Momo: what “pondok”?
Sister: Help me pay car “saman”.
Momo: shock …..So many new record.


- Ladies who like shopping always receive a lot OVERPARKING COMPOUND NOTICE.
Waste lot of time in bank queue up, and then the “saman” so troublesome some already expired need go office pay ( Useless “pondok”), reach office so happy no customer so no need wait I the only one customer, but don’t so happy come to this kind of place.
I give my receipt to the girl. She checks through computer.
Officer: Wah! so many case more than ten cases why only one receipt?
Momo: I just make payment at “pondok”.
Officer: show me
Momo:Nah……
Officer: still got a lot not here the receipt.
Momo: ha…. I don’t know already I will go back and check.
- Please be a responsible driver! 下次不要叫我去做坏人那样换罚款,好像我是哪个司机!

Finally time up to meet my friend. But keep calling my friend phone no one answer. 今早放我飞机,臭鸡蛋! End out, I saw KFC beside me, morning breakfast become eat at KFC! Today spend a lot RM500+++++

No comments: