Sunday, October 5, 2008

Accident (Black Saturday) !

Today during daytime I shopping with my mum, I’m the driver, take my mum go out but when reach one of the traffic light, orange light, I can’t slow because I drive too fast, if I stop sure out of the line, so I choose to speed up. When the light turns red I just pass the line. My mum said, when orange light people choose to slow down prepare to stop, but I choose to speed up.
Remember got one day, my friends call me out at night, on the way I drive back to home raining so heavy, I hard to see the road. Suddenly, one car passes my car and the water on the road spattered to my car mirror, totally blind I can’t see anything, I choose to stop in the middle of the high way, until I can see the road although got car at my back. When I can see in front, a big tree in front, luckily I stop if not sure die already. No confident I wouldn’t go!
Tonight same thing raining so heavy, I can’t see the road. Tonight my mum ask me follow her go to dinner, rejected because I want go cell group that I promise my friend. First time I join cell group in my hometown I will remember it the rest of my life. After finish cell group around 10pm but raining so heavy I can’t get in the car. At the same time I need fetch my friend back, so we decide to go café share some life in church. Kept chatting look at hand phone so late already but still heavy the rain but my friend say want go back. We decide to go back, on the way back to my friend home, I said oh my goodness I can’t see the road, my friend say she also can’t see. Until suddenly sound “boom”, my heart fly away, my friend scared the face color change already. My car falls to drain. My friend said, how? Really don’t know what to do. First time in my life this kind of accident. We both no injured. We both scared. I’m the driver so my heart ……dissolve…..I say never mind I call my brother and daddy. My hero daddy and brother come save me. They come help me settle everything, my whole body wet already. Sorry my friend you look so nervous. Reach home my dad didn’t say anything. Just say nowadays many irresponsible people steal the iron that use to cover the drain. I really don’t know got such big hole! I told my mum, her response is hahahahahahah……………….
Whatever! As long as no people injured. So I don’t want to go out at night again. Don’t call me ask me to go out at night day time still can accept. At night can’t sleep well, now flu again and cold. I learn what call "落汤鸡".

4 comments:

Pette said...

hey...
so cham...

how are u liao?

MonicaMomo said...

Fine. need rest.....

Liz said...

thank God u r fine!
hv more rest...
haha...
same as u, nw having flu...
=.=

Yune said...

huh?! kai lui.. u accident ar? u ok ma?