Wednesday, October 22, 2008

My butt!

Today, well all my friends busy STPM and Curtin University also exam coming soon, only UTAR having holiday. Come back holiday also meet back UTAR friends, my foundation roommate swee eng, we together graduate at same primary and secondary school now also same U although this year she studies at Setapak but next year coming to Kampar. And 1 guy clement wong my toilet mate in Kampar and my classmate too, he is from Kuching but come to Miri visit grandma. All back Sarawak and we all meet together at Boulevard. So weird, holiday also meet only Utarian.
What we did today? We eat at sugar bun and chat a lot. Raining day, I am the driver fetch them around. Suddenly swee eng say want go back secondary school take SPM certificate. At the same time bring clement visit our school. Unfortunately, I saw our very long gas principal, in my mind please don’t remember me gua, but my principal walk near us and call me and he still remember me. So happy he saw me call me laud Monica Hii, I am sweating he gives me big hug and said that good student always will remember you are good smart prefect. He talks a lot story with us still the same very long gas, but look older and stomach bigger. Waste many our time there.
My secondary school motto "LOVE & SERVE",St.Joseph.
Then we play games one of the game is the car racing, hahaha I am the winner among them.

This Clement Kid play this game, wakaka.


Then finally we go to smart ice skating. Long time I didn’t play already don’t know how to skate already too fast fall down, damn painful my butt no meat one leh, almost can’t stand up. Skating until we all sweating, tired too. kekekeke, my leg bone is ok already can skate some more. When they suggest Skating I agree but when I get the skating shoes I remember my bone crack don’t know now can play this or not. I don’t care just play lo. hahaha happy is ok when I walk with the skating shoes. Clement maybe too heavy or what skate until the shoes break, the screw fly out when he skating. So smart first time I saw people skate until like this!

My legs healthy bamboo stick can skate already not bad!


Clement stand there with the broken shoes!



Lol swee eng train very hard, but she say no matter how hard she walk but look like still at the same place.
Play whole day, tired until 4.30pm, faster rush to airport fetch my brother he will reach on 4.45pm, luckily didn’t late to take him. Time pass very fast, holiday 1 month already gone like that! My butt still very pain, pay money to play but at the end with painful butt!










No comments: