Thursday, October 2, 2008

My Beloved One!


who is this? Young? Old? How old?
This is my mum. i also cant believe it, is my mum. Change a lot already, this time i came back almost cannot recognize. 48 years old already. My mum have 8 sibling, but one brother pass away due to cancer, until today i still miss my uncle although now on heaven, i still remember what he told me before. Mum everday busy with her business.
But look like young right. Until today i came back, one week but no time and no chance to talk because she is too busy. Tonight she talk a lot, all talking about her own story. My mum like talk a lot, then i like to be quiet listen to her. Many people said that when human growth older like to talk more. Ya, i agree with that my mum really like to talk. Like aunt...so 38......I havent have a chance to talk about my experience in kampar, life in church and life in University. However, i wouldnt talk or share with my mum because nothing special to talk about. Pass bad story let it go, look ahead, look for my furture.

4 comments:

Liz said...

momo!
surprised to c u in blogspot...
y nt adding me? T_T
haha...
ur mum really looks young o...
dun think of d bad thgs..
jz like u said, look ahead ya!
never forget God is always by ur side o...
take gud gud care... dun gt flu anymore lo...
n christian do need fellowship ya! not to let d fire coming down, stated clearly in d Bible o!
=P
miss u momo! U R NOT ISOLATED!!! DEFINITELY NOT!!!
^^

MonicaMomo said...

i just new, give me sometime to add you! =_= i'm a big slow.

Yune said...

wah!momo...ur mum looked so young leh...y don't u go n take those kind pictures like ur mum?maybe u r pretty as her loeh.. haha!

MonicaMomo said...

i dun like take photo....my mum take this photo when i studying in kampar -__-