Monday, October 13, 2008

Continue to serve in church!

First time such long holiday in my life, long journey to go again. All my friends look for part time job earn money. Why I didn’t look for job? My mum says no need, body so weak stay at home better. Every day what I do? Sleep, eat, games, feed dogs and fishes. Just back few weeks my dog pregnant I also don’t know, suddenly give birth 8 puppies. 8 + 2 = 10. Thanks God let my dog give birth so many new life accompany me in holiday. Can’t imagine 8 sperm fuse with 8 Ovum! Actually not 10, I found out are 11, why? Because 2 dogs plus 8 puppies and plus me eleven. I every day stay at home just like a dog looks after the house. . . . . . . . .hahahahaha. . . . . . . . Stupid.
Many church events coming soon. And I found out what to do, no money earn one serve God in church. Rest so long already should do something. My aunt keeps call me join more church activities because she know me nothing to do for long holiday. I say ok no problem.

Healthy Talk
Speaker: Dr. Regine
Date: 19/10/08 (SIB Church)
Time: 3.15pm
Family Empowerment Seminar
Speaker: Mike Constantine
Date: 25/10/08 (Dynasty Hotel)
Time: 8.30am-3.00pm
Miri Prophetic Healing Conference
Speaker: Pastor Hendrick
Date: 22/10/08 (Miri Imperial Hotel Ballroom)
Time: 7pm
Sunday school Camp
Date: 17/11/08-20/11/08 (4 days 3 night)
Venue: Lambir Hills National Park
This Sunday school camp of course I not the participant in this camp but I charge of some job in this camp as helper. The venue too attractive, because when I choose as school prefect on form 4, our school have camp there, nice place for jungle tracking and nice view of waterfall. Hope to have fun there beside serve in camp.
Youth camp
Date: 29/12/08-31/12/08 (3 days 2 night)
Venue: Lambir Hills National Park
This event still under my consideration, whether want go again as participant?
I though come back for holiday didn’t go out stay quite at home no one will find me. “神不知鬼不觉”。who know, still cannot escape. Still got people comes look for me although I stay quite at home. Always others people come look for me, I never look for them. Anyway whatever it is, don’t stop to serve God!

No comments: