Sunday, October 26, 2008

Bible!

Today i found out that ...................
How many weeks i didnt touch my bible?
i cant remember already.
or it should be 1 month or almost 2 months?
I also dont know why everytime i come back my spiritual life is like this.
My heart and my mind still like a big problem there.
Then i saw my mum bible that is a present for her.
Surprising where i put still at the same place and still new until the plastic beg havent open yet!
Everyday i sit in front of computer play online game!
Other thing throw at one side!
i feel relax with blank mind, and cool weather like my world here raining 365 in Miri.
Make me so fresh all the time and have a good sleep too dont waste the weather.
But it still like less something here.
Still no mood to touch my bible yet.
Waiting the time to reach and go to the jungle that i love and like very much.
Maybe i could find some answer inside jungle without any one can find me and contact me.
Next month i going to that jungle for 4 days and 3 night.
i like jungle and beach too.
Most of the time in jungle got waterfall sound a big like beach or sea wave sound.
i know the sound are waiting me.
listen to the sound and sleep there.
How wouderful it is!

No comments: