Sunday, May 17, 2009

Catch by Mummy!

Last night around 10pm my sister and i both hungry online whole day, and we decide go eat steamboat. But my mum haven’t come back home usually not allow me went out with sister and brother late at night, because we always went to Pub. But last night really hungry want eat something. I though mummy wouldn’t know. Who know? Suddenly, my phone rang, I look at it mummy call, wah first time our plan lose catch by mum come out late at night. Mummy keeps asking where you are….. so late already come back and sleep. Yer…….I told mummy we having steamboat at outside just wanna start eating, you don’t believe come join us lo. My family like enjoy delicious food.


Wah got my favourite Crab~

Thin meet~

Prawn~

Oyster

My sister~ stay with her 1st is eat 2nd also eat 3th eat again. 90kg++

My mummy finally join us steamboat ”波坏二人世界“。

I wish to eat until 45 kg~
Because at least 45kg only can donate blood to people~
But i just found out i am anemia~
Never mind i still want it to maintain healthy body, i so slim..........

3 comments:

yin yien said...

Momo..Gambateh!! I support u!! Ya lo..45kg only can donate blood leh..lolz..We together gain weight to reach 45kg!! Haha..=)

The Khang said...

为了加肥,真勇敢哦~~~ At the end, ur mum came and joined also la...

MonicaMomo said...

keke, so hard momo eat from 39 kg until now 43 kg, need add more oil to reach 45 kg....