Wednesday, May 13, 2009

This few days until tonight I reach Miri!

Start from Monday first day in PJ I went breakfast with wu qun jie and then we went for the movie called Star Trek. Nice movie I like it high tech movie but one of the part when snow fall down 星星和一只红色怪兽跑出来时,wu qun jie so scare until screaming, I am shock not because the movie, that time I look at wu qun jie just want to laugh, but I didn’t laugh la, if I laugh people sure think I am very bad.
Second day, I went to movie again with my Utarian friends X man, not really nice especially the story ending, star trek nicer because got people screaming, hahaha…….. And today I wake up at 10am online chatting. Thanks to zhi zhong cook 2 half boiled eggs and Milo for me. Until 4pm my taxi come to fetch me to airport RM65 go LCCT. I reach airport so hungry whole day my stomach only have 2 eggs and Milo all gone. After check in still got around 1 hour, then I saw Marry Brown, wah……. how many years I didn’t eat Marry Brown. Finally end up my dinner at Marry Brown.
The MAIN POINT in this blog is now, in aero plane, suddenly our plane shake like hell, because KL there raining too cloudy, I feel like my Marry Brown want vomit out already, and then whole plane suddenly fall down a while then rise up again, my heart really dissolve when suddenly shape fall down, a girl sit beside me also scared. Then another thing happen again, Air Asia flight Haiz, suddenly no air con damn hot and is time to landing just 20 more minutes, feel like hard to breath, never mind when landing I though yeah got air con come out already because a lot smoke come out just like early when we just come into the plane cold smoke, who know the smoke not air con is 烧焦味…Zzzzz……… Never mind after landing I saw, two rows of nurses and doctor wearing mask stand there wait us, because the pig flu lol, need wash our hand, fill up the form check whether you have fever or not. It takes a lot time.
This call Pig Form, u can get it in any airport!

Finally I saw my daddy and mummy come to fetch me. Happy ending!

1 comment:

The Khang said...

really danger le the pig flu... recently, the pig flu was suspected reached ipoh le!!! walao! hope it's not true after the test comes out la..
Happy Holidays!!!