Friday, May 22, 2009

Back miri again!

I just reach miri 8pm++ tired and sleepy~~
This few days i went a lot of place~

I saw this building so funny~
I think some of you should know why~
if dont know never mind~ secret hahahah....


i am damn happy~
because hahahaha got chance eat 外婆煮的八珍面线~

But 淡淡的!
外婆你忘了放盐吗?
还是为了健康放少盐?
Never mind still very nice in my heart, i finish ate all.

Oh yah, i heard that KTM ticket and bus ticket from KL to kampar sold out for 30 and 31 May, but our school start on 1 June. So must manage and adjust our time properly lah~ THANKS YY, got car fetch me back Kampar i no need worry i cant back to study on time. hahahah~

1 comment:

yin yien said...

MOMO..OUR hotel leh!! Haha..no problem wor..I will tell u when i'm going back kampar..then go xin yin house fetch u k? hehe..see u soon!!^^