Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Monica result analysis!

This morning I went to clinic with mummy so called Miri City Medical Central (MCMC), suddenly I received a message result come out already. I know since last night someone sms me ask me help her to check result but too many student login I can’t event load the first page of student portal intranet. When making payment at counter with 2 types pill RM160. walao I am shock RM160. Zzzzzz. I told mummy next time don’t come here let them suck our blood. MCMC should change to Money Come Money Come.

When reach home I faster online try again to check my result.

This my result

Not bad la.
But…..
I didn’t get my target
Mummy target also didn’t get hahaha
My result always touch and go but this time better
I get one A- , 1 B+, 1 B and 3 C+.
Why got 3 C+?
Because the 3 subjects’ physiology, microbiology and principle of biotechnology are last 3 papers that I continue took in 3 days. So pack my brain can’t go in any information. So, a bit “Za dao” all same grade.
Anyway I am satisfy because year one sem one I get 2.1, year one sem two I get 2.5 and now year two sem one I get 2.77.跟上一城楼, keke

Next coming semester will start next week, so fast last semester let it pass look ahead for next semester! I will back KL on Thursday and Saturday back Kampar.

I haven’t get my timetable, anyone have? Pass me a copy thanks. Because my intranet timetable for next semester is an empty table, lol…..Other courses already get it. Maybe we need go school and take.

1 comment:

The Khang said...

wa... u get one A- le... good la... i don't have at all...
Next sem jiayou ba~~~