Friday, February 20, 2009

Under stress

Recently, I stress up with lot of things, my studies, tests, assignments, presentation and school event. Due to my sickness it brings a lot troubles. I can’t handle my own meeting in last minutes. I don’t know it will burden to others or not for those who take over. Even I extract my teeth and very pain but I still want to go to school to do my own part presentation this two weeks. The second time is emergency go wash my wound in mouth although is really painful lack of blood, without say any single word I still want go school for my test in Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. I can’t do well in my exam. I whole week sleep late at night wake up early in the morning because I want to finish my own task or Job without anyone help me, it is my own business. And please be careful of words come out from you all own mouth with laud and will hurt people. I know you all very EMO stress out with a lot of things. But me too without complaining single words, I will try my best to handle it even though some time is hurt by …….. But unless I die la or else I will still be there do my things without complaining. And please be responsible of your own task or position, although a lot thing happen feel like want to give up. I almost can’t stand already but I will continue to do my thing without looking at others people who always show ugly face. Sorry for the postponing of UTAR Famine 12 to next Sunday 1 of March. And I receive an e-mail just now
Dear Monica
I understand it is very challenge,along the way, you will learn and gain a lot!A lot of things you need to plan it ahead.Question:
…….. or you need to have plan B...
Keep on postpone an activity is not good!........
Some time there is uncertainty and unexpected thing happen in our life. We must try to cope it. God will make a way. Now I just want avoid from my gang. Shiihhhhhh…………..quite and silent. I hate Monica now … sorry for inconvenient
Because people call me monica mah,
Monica ah……………
Monica the…………..
Monica informs you that………..
Monica the thing ya………………..
Monica emmmm………………
Or
Chairperson why………………..
ASK Chairperson……………………
Chairman makes decision ya……………..
My point of view emmm I know what is going on I can observe it I know, I know it, I will continue to keep quite even it is hurt me, never mind, I will cope it. But don’t think that I am too quite so easy to bully, guys be careful of the word or action. I know some time throw me last minutes work but I still can copes it without sleep, running out of time I can continue to be quite done my job that’s all. Don’t force me do the thing which is I don’t like it. No such things. Don’t talk to me. TRY THE BEST BE THE BEST NEVER GIVE UP, unless I die. And finally don’t be to “Ke Po” I didn’t order anything but if really initiative emm no comment! But don’t come back and complain in front of me ya, remember OWN RESPONSIBILITY!
Coming week has 2 tests, 2 assignments, 3 reports, presentation and meeting. See I so busy, BUT remember LIVE WITHOUT COMPLAINING.
Ooppppssss thanks for the prayer or anything my wound better already can eat can talk. Not bad.

No comments: