Thursday, February 26, 2009

SAD

Today so blur~ Haiz……. stress until can’t sleep well last night. Is raining day, when I finish class at 3.30pm and wait until 4pm still raining. But I am rushing back to home. Cycle half way too fast can’t straight away to stop down because in front got…stupid thing…. I didn’t fall down my skill so expert but my file in basket fall out and I faster break but crack sound coming out, although I break but my bicycle is still moving with my file under the bic tyre moving together with all notes fly away. My heart also flies away so sad crack. The all notes new one haven’t attend the lecture class white notes become black notes with tyre footprint on it and wet already. My file totally can’t use already crack my heart also crack. Sad…….失败….失败……书读不好notes……..也protect不好…….


Dirty notes with crack file

2 comments:

w3ndY 温迪 said...

Momo,
不要每次都唉声叹气!!
although ur note is dirty,it stil can gv u knwoledge...
u r not a failure...
dun be so moody n stress la...
gambateh!!!

tiong said...

最重要是人没事啦。
这不就是神总赐人以外的平安咯。
多多感恩。
那么叹的气也是喜乐的气息哦。