Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Cockroach!

I hate cockroach! Last night we all busy study for microbiology test, so I plan to sleep early wake up early morning continue again. Around 12am I switch off the light and lie down. After a while, I heard weird sound like ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz………………….I just wonder what the hell is that! Maybe test make me stress. I continue to lie on bed but suddenly I shock I jump up from my bed because I fell something climb on my leg like snake, I though really is a snake and on the light looking for it. Wahseh………..I saw big and fat cockroach on my bed. Scare and shock until stand there look at the cockroach and the cockroach also stay at me so enjoy. Wah that is my bed o. what to do! I went to my housemate room because only one room the light still on and other sleep like a pig. Ask him come help me settle the cockroach, and finally whole night busy searching the cockroach in my room and other friends also wake up to see what is going on. Finally using newspaper to catch it but don’t know some how the cockroach flies away from the window. End up I didn’t sleep well whole night and toothache too. Last night I on the light until this morning lie on bed. Today the test canceled and postpone to next week, luckily if not I don’t know how to do test in this condition. Physiology test also postpone to next week because lecturer busy with Japanese biologists student doing research in Kedah. Next week I need suffer for 3 tests Micro, physiology and biochemistry. Miss my grandma because today during lecture my mummy sms me told me that grandma heart problem fall down in toilet now in hospital. I shock too. Very sorry to my grandma I didn’t back for CNY and your 70th birthday and I absent for our big family photo taking. I try to call my grandma wish to talk to her but I can’t reach too. Now just busy with my study and this Saturday our 1st gathering in this year Christian fellowship. Hope everything will go well. Conclusion I hate cockroach, but I can’t kill it because I scare. Please tonight don’t come to sleep with me again.

No comments: