Sunday, February 15, 2009

4 days fasting! Puasa~

Do you every try fasting for 4 days. Due to the wound in my mouth still pain I need eat pain killer each 4 hours. I can’t eat for 4 days only drink soya bean. Some time at night pain until I wake up can’t sleep. So sad I so thin already and can’t eat. Until today I feel dizzy, fever and no energy to walk. Last night our CF first gathering I use up a lot energy because too many people. I so disappointed even last night my friend give me 1 banana I also feel pain eating the banana. Today Sunday service I also no energy to sing already. When I reach home open my books want to study but…haiz…..no energy to study. Monday microbiology test, Tuesday physiology test, Wednesday biochemistry and cell metabolism test, Thursday need pass up report and presentation too, Friday CF, Saturday Morning bio club have a trip to waterfall and evening got replacement class, and finally Sunday UTAR Famine 12 from 8am-8pm. This week my life full of evens. This afternoon even though still pains I go eat fast food with my friends because I need food to gain energy to study for my test, I can’t bite the food just eat without bite it. Ahhhh stress, sad I don’t have good time management. I am organizing chairperson for famine 12 and I receive a resignation letter from 1 of the committee member because she can’t cope with study so resign. I am not a good leader. Coming Sunday Famine 12 we need to handle 150 students. Now a lot of preparation and meeting need to be done. Pain, pain, pain, stressssssssssssssssssssssssssssss……………………………………………………………

No comments: