Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My tooth!打针+割+锋

My teeth die already. Tonight I went to dentist again, he said must extract the teeth. So, no choice, and it is at the bottom left side 2nd tooth. The process takes 1 hours and 30minutes. Why so long? Because it is too pain he give me injection more than ten times. First time in my life damn suffering, he said my tooth too strong hard to take out. Keep changing the extract apparatuses try to pluck my tooth but still can’t come out until whole my bottom teeth bone is tired and pain too he use his hand help me massage my bone on my both face! Actually I already can’t stand the pain already and my tear want come out already. The dentist sweating said you are my first patient like this some more is girl, tooth so strong. My mouth is swelling, he ask me pain ma, I didn’t answer already sure of course pain la. After long time ago, he said better operate cut some at the gum take it up. What the…. I so scare. And finally extract out but my tooth is different got 3 roots 1 root broken inside the gum. Wah now is turn to take up the root. Pain. . . . . .. . ..Ahhhhhh还被锋了两针。Ah wuuuuuuu……… Pain until I can’t talk. My face color also turns to like death people. He let me see the teeth and said the roots are not straight one a big like curve that’s why so hard to take up. My hands are shaking. He gives me a lot medical. Now I reach home still bleeding a lot, like I am vomit the blood. I don’t know tomorrow how I going to do my presentation. Dont scold me didnt brush my teeth, i brush my teeth twice a day. And please dont call my phone i can't speak, i will reject all my call.


My teeth with broken root!

1 comment:

Angie said...

hey...so sorry abt ur teeth....when u show me the teeth earlier, i was shocked....didn't know it was so huge...i can't imagine how painful it must be.... anyway..stay strong....=)