Thursday, February 12, 2009

禁食!Puasa~

Emmm I never try before stop eating for so long. Because of my teeth I stop eating more than 24 hours. 就当禁食祷告,because recently a lot of thing happen around me, my health, my family, my friends, my CF (Saturday 迎新会very important to us) and exam of all students. Now I start heard some good new keep come over. Thanks God. Although my gum still pain swelling keep eat strong pain killer and antibiotic. The most suffering is the string that sews over my gum make me can’t talk for too long. Thanks you all prayer because last night I bleeding until this afternoon only stop. Lost a lot blood and can’t sleep well whole night. I feel like I am vampire keep suck blood when I was sleeping last night. Today however I still attend the class for my presentation I found that my voice so different 讲话漏风,I don’t understand what I talking about. But thanks to all my friends that laugh when I first one presenting for my own group reduce my nervousness.




i drink this bought by my mum from sarawak, for this few day without eat anything!
And tonight my brother msn me, introduce his girfriend to me. Thanks my bro so late only share with me, mum told me before when our home open house. Dad and mum accept already, so i also respect lah although she only 17 years old younger than me, hahahah........some more from chinese independent school and we all didnt study chinese one, not bad! My first impression to this girl ok lah, boleh tahan! Please appreciate lo.



No comments: