Friday, February 6, 2009

My toothache!

Due to my toothache, I went to dentist at Wednesday night, after that I only realize two tooth got problem, so both need to clean it up for the old filling material, of course is pain, when the process cleaning it touch the root is damn pain. After that he let me see the holes I also shock 2 big holes. Zzzzzzz. One tooth is filling back with permanent filling material but another one is with temporary one after 2 weeks need go back check again. But so sad because of my tooth yesterday my presentation I can hear that my voices shaking, lolz………. Until today still a big pain on the serious side with temporary filled, gum is swelling and a big fever. That tooth count from inside the second bottom one. Dentist says that if still pain maybe need do the root treatment or else just pluck it. Root treatment? After I search in google root treatment, wah I am scared already need to take up the roots and clean it then put it back. Sure very complicated process and sure very pain sure I cry later and time consuming. But the most momo scare is injection for the numb so the process only can be done. And I need visit dentists few times again. But Kampar here is cheaper two teeth I go refill that day cost RM65. So, I hate dentists now. The medicine he gives I didn’t eat because I having class whole day time worry fall down asleep. What to do? Toothache, no mood to do anything. …..Everyday just wants sleep early and wake up late to school. I become thinner again no mood to eat and many hard foods can’t eat. Next week physiology and microbiology tests haven’t study yet. Haiz……….

2 comments:

Liz said...

yo, momo, y hate dentist? sad leh~

the root canal treatment nid few time of visit is bcoz dentist nid to clean d bacteria tat has go inside d root canals, or else ur gum will keep swell n hv pain non stop~

then dentist nid to shape d canals and filled it wif special material & finally cover d tooth wif permanent filling~

in order to get rid of all signs & symptoms, it nids at least 2-3 times visit~
no worry, d injection for numbness is jz like ant bite! better than pain during treatment rite~ u r bio student shud know better mah~

abt d price, quite cheap loh compare to here in KL~ material n equipment expensive mah, so d price nid to b high enough to cover up loh~

dun hate dentist la~ tis reminds u to take k of ur teeth, brush every time before go to bed! & of coz dun simply extract ur teeth out, our own teeth is stronger than any others!

poor darling, if can, better take painkiller or antibiotic d dentist given, to relieve ur pain n infection ya~

anythg wan ask jz find me la! FOC, haha~ Gambate in study!!! ^^

MonicaMomo said...

Hei, what la....i brush my teeth twice a day leh. I hate dentist not DENTISTS!I scare injection.Sure i want save my teeh.