Sunday, November 23, 2008

好累咯!Tired

Break my own record this week enjoy from Monday until today Sunday. What Sunday? Should go church service but I didn’t go today. Why? I go to Batu Niah Cave that’s why so tired which I just finish my camping in jungle too. Use up a lot energy. Body muscle so pain now. Although I live in Miri but Niah cave so near I never been there but today early morning 8am I go with my mum, sister and a gang of friends. It takes long time to reach the cave which we all need walk in jungle with the long bridge. Reach the cave I can’t stand the smell of the bird shit! So hard to walk inside the cave with tough light so dark and the bridge all cover by a thick layer of shit so slippery. Can see people pluck the bird’s-nest. I reach home already 7pm so tired. “剩半条命了”。Sorry to my grandmother I promise to go back Sibu visit her but now I very tired, give me sometime time to rest I promise to go back next month to visit you. Two months holiday gone~ argh………tired 累~







Need take this scary boat!


inside cave so cool.


Keke



They having sex, hahaha. Sorry i think Bio students mind is like that!




I want kill YOU!






4 comments:

Yune said...

haha! seems like u really enjoy ur Gua Niah trip yo!
it's funny! especially the bio student part...

Pette said...

lol....

haha... nice catch on the bug pic...

lolz... sex...

geng...

MonicaMomo said...

I still can remember during foundation the most students like one topic is Sex, hahahaha. Dont know why everytime talk about sex you all a lot of thing to share. This call professional bio student.

Joey said...

Momo,long time no see ady...LoLz..time pass so fast..holiday also almost finish ya..hehe..nvmla..still left 1 month to go..enjoy ur holiday la...Take care n God bless ya