Friday, November 21, 2008

After camp!

Unforgettable experience camping in jungle! Very tired and a lot of mosquito in the jungle, I hate it. The first thing I will never forget is that the fire extinguisher accidently spurted out which I am the so lucky one stand next to the extinguisher. I am shock and nervous too because don’t know what happen cannot see anything and a lot of sand just like drop from heaven on my body, my view become so blur with yellow brownish sand flying around me. Well this is not the main point I would like to share. The thing I cannot accept is this camp very emphasize pray in dialect language “方言祷告”. I don’t know why I can’t accept. I don’t like people use dialect language to pray because I feel like no peace in my heart. “内心很振杂”,just like Buddhism prayer. That time I just feel want to find a hole to hide inside. I ask one of the teachers but he didn’t give me good answers and said that is kind of human spirit pray to our Lord Jesus Christ. My point of view is I no need this kind of prayer and no need to ask God give me this dialect language prayer. Due to we don’t understand this kind of language. What for! Use the language that human can understand and feel comfortable to us.
方言祷告??????????????????????

No comments: