Sunday, November 9, 2008

Haiz......


Recently a lot of thing disappointed me! No mood at all. Friends ask me out all reject, reject and rejected. Why? Don’t know lazy go out, I think so. Until tonight my mum sister from Sibu call my hand pone. I just talk nonsense with my aunty. She ask where mummy, I said she went to learn dancing with daddy. She was shock “what learn dancing?” Why so old already still learn dancing later bone break. My response is hahahahah how could you said my parents like that your sister o. Since I leave home go out Study a lot problem happen to my mum she was to worry about me when stay alone at home until sick. So now she found a lot of event, learn “Qi Gong”, dancing, clubbing, pub, and so on. She a lot of thing to do already nowadays so wouldn’t feel lonely at home thinking something else. That’s why I alone at home now. My aunty asks me a simple question I can’t answer. Momo ah…yo…yo… Why I am so idiot, damn stupid. She ask me can give me home phone number? Oh my goodness! I don’t know, I said wait later I sms to you the number. I only know all home number in Miri start from 085. Wah cleaver too, I didn’t say I don’t know just said sms you later because if I tell her in phone she can’t remember later. Why I can’t remember because my hand phone home phone number save as “Home”, I never go remember the number. After that I go look at my home phone written 615780 is the number. I will remember it now. The most funny about this home phone when I just come back, can guest what foolish thing? The phone rang sound so differ I thought what ringing totally don’t know is the phone, until my sister ask me why didn’t answer the call. I said I don’t know is phone, I thought who alarm clock rang. So blur at home I stay in my room I have my own world already, what happen around just blur~~

1 comment:

meijie said...

haha! u really blur wor. even cant remember home phone number. phone ring oso dunno ar??geng lo!!! next time can cal u 'blur blur queen' liao.haha!