Sunday, November 16, 2008

Shock!

Today I am so busy packing begs because tomorrow having camping in jungle 4 days as helper for my church. I will not around in Miri this 4 days and my hand phone maybe is hard to reach for you guys. So sad when I packing beg because long time I didn’t properly tied up my shirt in wardrobe. So hard for me to looking for my underwear, but finally I get it. Why so sad? Not because of the underwear but when my hands reach my underwear suddenly got 2 “ANG PAO” falls out. Shock I think inside sure got money for me one written Monica. But hand touch and feel like not money and so thick. I open it and finally so sad, Amulets inside.



Mum now I understand you already. I just baptism last year and you agree too but now I know you still cannot accept. So sad……………….What can I do now? Mum u open 1 eye close 1 eye in front of me, then I also learn from you, open 1eye close 1 eye, I will put it back in wardrobe, I pretend never see it.

2 comments:

meijie said...

i tot ur whole family is christian tim.momo,dun b sad...ur mum put the amulet there is for ur gud.i noe u r christian,u no nid hv tat...but ur mum juz hope u r safe.she concern on u,u shud happy de.it is not suitable for u but at least u noe ur mum love u...actually all religion teach us do the gud thing...so,nvrmind la.it wont hurt u wat...juz put there lo...

MonicaMomo said...

hahaha i the only 1 christian in my family, sometime really headache especially like me face this kind of problem but for me family relationship is very important. what to do?