Saturday, November 22, 2008

No wonder!

Recently I realize that my eyes side got problem! No wonder always so careless fall down. Now I know what the problem, is time to change new spectacle. Today go to the shop but after visit 5 shops only find a spectacle that look so fashion suitable for me which my sister choose for me.
Many people ask me why I like yellow color because I got so many yellow color things like beg, watch and so on. This all due to my mum like buy yellow color things for me. My size too small always easy get lose, that’s why my mum like me wear yellow color which so bright color easy look for me. This influence my favorite color is yellow. As many of my friends know I got a lot yellow shirts.
Now still the same family like too choose bright color thing for me. And today my spectacle is white in color so bright far away can see where am I. =_=
My new spectacle

New look, only let you see my eyes no face! Secret! “神秘感”



I saw a lot Christmas decoration one of them is the biscuit house selling cakes and cookies which you can write on the cookies and paste on the biscuit house. So special!


Biscuit house


cookies paste on it.



Cake




i saw this lollipop almost same size with me, bamboo stick.






3 comments:

Yune said...

momo...nice leh ur spectacle

meijie said...

y the 1st pic of the spectacle looked like blue?

MonicaMomo said...

Inside is black in color and outside is white in color. No blue color, you color blind....hahahahahahaha